Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY 2010

This Mother's Day I decided to torture my kids and make them take pictures with their Mom! I always feel, though, I am the one tortured as I try to get everyone smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. I think that is why I do not take more family photos, as the stress of everyone looking good is too much.

Well, out with the old and in with the new. I don't want to lose the memories, so I have now decided that even if I have people not looking and tongues sticking out that perhaps that portrays my life as a mother just as much or even more so than everyone smiling and looking happy!

This Mother's Day brought some wonderful surprises...LOVE coupons from my older kids: a coupons for a 10 minute massage from Parker (oh yah!) and a coupon for a HUG from Tanner (they are at a premium in my house from my 10 year old) among other wonderful coupons to be used with no expiration! I also got a hammock for the back porch that is the size of a small boat (MUCH bigger than expected) that all the kids decided they needed to try out with me while Clint made me dinner in the new WOK he bought me. ALL in ALL it was a lovely Mother's Day, not too relaxing in the hammock, but, nevertheless, LOVELY! I even got a few cute pictures! I kinda wish there were more Mother's Day's in the year!!!

2 comments:

  1. So very cute Ginger! Your kids are adorable, and you look absolutely beautiful. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is the Sweetest!!!! Because I was there and it was way over the nutty line at times. And it wasn't Ging's fault in the least. Celebration of Mother's Day is most likely grounds for divorce with life in prison with no parole!!!:) Why is it when you are trying to pay a tender tribute to the most-beautiful-girl-in-the-world, who was willing to take a "terrible chance" on me, that the fruit of my loins spoils!!!Ugh! I love you Sweetheart and I will continue to work and pray for better Mother's Days.

    ReplyDelete